“I cannot recommend Vignette Wine highly enough. The customer service was outstanding from my initial enquiry through the experience itself” G. Webb.
- Sold OutWed, 04 MarJenius SocialCome to discover your female superpowers, and some of the high priestesses of winemaking with a Bacchanalian evening of sisterhood, celebration & sensory discovery! Enjoy a multi-sensory menu of sharing plates paired with 5 wines, a welcome drink & sensory experiences to unleash your inner goddess!
- RSVP ClosedThu, 19 Sept28 Ropemaker St, London EC2Y 9HD, UKAn exclusive event hosted by Vignette Wine. An opportunity to discover your palate, tasting through a range of 6 delicious wines, from delicate and aromatic, to dark and brooding.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 19 Mar51 Southwark StAs part of the Auction Collective's Spring Auction, Vignette Wine is hosting an evening of multi-sensory discovery. Join us on Tuesday 19th March at The Menier Gallery, London Bridge, to experience an art and wine-fuelled evening exploring the nature of perception.
- Sold OutWed, 21 NovThe Leyden GallerySmokey bacon, buttered toast, salty sea air; there’s so much more to white wine than citrus fruits and apple. By exploring complex aromas in a comparative tasting you can hone your tasting skills by strengthening the neural pathways involved in recognising different wine aromas.
- RSVP ClosedWed, 24 OctThe Leyden GalleryAmber, gold, deep chocolatey brown - using the colour orange as our lens, this tasting explores a host of winemaking techniques: from oxidative, to noble rot to skin contact and beyond; a highly informative session that will prove there's so much more to wine than red or white!
- Sold OutWed, 26 SeptThe Leyden GalleryChocolate, forest-floor, liquorice. There’s so much more to red wine than red or black fruit. Explore the myriad flavours of red wine to develop your sensory skills, build confidence and discover your palate with a colour focused immersive wine tasting experience.