A MULTI-SENSORY VIRTUAL WINE TASTING
Looking for a unique night in? Rather than try to recreate an in-person wine tasting, this multi-sensory wine tasting takes advantage of the unique features of a 'virtual' experience. Each household receives 3 fabulous wines and a mysterious 'box of tricks' containing multi-sensory stimuli to accompany the experience. With a live presentation, guests are guided through a series of 'experiments' and games, exploring ideas of perception, taste and the subjectivity of human experience. Live online polling allows guests to share their responses throughout, facilitating a shared experienced, with surprising results and revelations along the way!
The experience blends thought-provoking insights with playful, light-hearted fun, and of course, delicious wine!
From £65-85/household incl: 3 bottles of premium wine, a "box of tricks" with visual, aroma + taste stimuli, a 1.5hr live session + shipping. Half bottle options available.
Add a Cheese Tasting box of 3 x 120g British Cheeses & Crackers for £25.
10% off any additional bottles for simultaneous delivery.
5* REVIEWS: As featured in Culture Whisper How to Boost Workplace Morale at Home - "Wine Tasting with a touch of playful, sensory magic".
BROCHURE: Download Event Brochure here for more info.
PERFECT FOR: Virtual Corporate & Client Hospitality | Virtual Party or Team Building | Virtual Wine Experience Gift Voucher | Lockdown Birthday Celebration
HOW TO BOOK: Either click the booking link below, or call us on 07757 727998 or email
ABOUT OUR EVENTS
"Quite simply the best wine tasting event I've been to... As mentally stimulating as it was sensorially"
Whether you need an intimate guided wine tasting, or a dynamic, interactive networking experience, or a virtual experience with a twist, let Vignette Wine design the perfect stimulating experience for your guests. Events can be adapted to suit your audience and your budget. With wine tasting as our starting point, we create immersive, insights-led experiences. Browse some of our formats below.
Virtual Wine Tasting | Corporate Events & Experiences | Immersive Experiences |
Team Building | Client Entertaining
- Sold OutWed, Mar 04Jenius SocialCome to discover your female superpowers, and some of the high priestesses of winemaking with a Bacchanalian evening of sisterhood, celebration & sensory discovery! Enjoy a multi-sensory menu of sharing plates paired with 5 wines, a welcome drink & sensory experiences to unleash your inner goddess!
- Sold OutThu, Sep 1928 Ropemaker St, London EC2Y 9HD, UKAn exclusive event hosted by Vignette Wine. An opportunity to discover your palate, tasting through a range of 6 delicious wines, from delicate and aromatic, to dark and brooding.
- Sold OutTue, Mar 1951 Southwark StAs part of the Auction Collective's Spring Auction, Vignette Wine is hosting an evening of multi-sensory discovery. Join us on Tuesday 19th March at The Menier Gallery, London Bridge, to experience an art and wine-fuelled evening exploring the nature of perception.
- Sold OutWed, Nov 21The Leyden GallerySmokey bacon, buttered toast, salty sea air; there’s so much more to white wine than citrus fruits and apple. By exploring complex aromas in a comparative tasting you can hone your tasting skills by strengthening the neural pathways involved in recognising different wine aromas.
- Sold OutWed, Oct 24The Leyden GalleryAmber, gold, deep chocolatey brown - using the colour orange as our lens, this tasting explores a host of winemaking techniques: from oxidative, to noble rot to skin contact and beyond; a highly informative session that will prove there's so much more to wine than red or white!
- Sold OutWed, Sep 26The Leyden GalleryChocolate, forest-floor, liquorice. There’s so much more to red wine than red or black fruit. Explore the myriad flavours of red wine to develop your sensory skills, build confidence and discover your palate with a colour focused immersive wine tasting experience.
Palette to Palate:
THE COLOUR SERIES
******All Dates Now SOLD OUT*****
***Contact email@example.com to join waiting list***
***Subscribe to be notified of upcoming events****
We've teamed up with the Leyden Gallery to host a new series of immersive wine experiences, designed to help you enjoy and learn about wine in a new and imaginative way.
Over three epic colour themed nights - Red, Orange and White - you will have the opportunity to discover, explore and enhance your sensory skills with innovative visual, aural, tactile and virtual reality stimuli.
Did you know by recognising and deconstructing complex wine aromas in a comparative environment you can actually strengthen the neural pathways involved in recognising wine aromas, honing your sensory skills and thus opening up a whole new world of wine sensations?
Using immersive techniques, each engaging and informative session will explore 6 different fine wines, carefully selected to offer a kaleidoscope of flavours to discover.
The evening is hosted in the intimate and creative setting of The Leyden Gallery, in the heart of London's Spitalfields.
Your ticket price includes a welcome drink, generous nibbles and a delicious cheese pairing platter.
Suitable for complete beginners through to fanatics!
THE COLOUR RED:
26th Sept 2018
Chocolate, forest-floor, liquorice, coffee, leather....
There’s so much more to red wine than simply red or black fruit...
Dive into an immersive world of red and experience wine like never before.
Have clients to entertain, or teams to build? Need something fun, but also smart and insightful?
We can create an intelligent, thought-provoking experience, and even theme it around your business.
Guaranteed to surprise and delight your audience!
Vignette Wine stages a select number of public events throughout the year, each creating a stimulating and immersive environment in which to learn, experiment and enjoy exceptional wines.
Check out our bookings page for upcoming events
With story-telling, creating moments of surprise and discovery, and by engaging all of the senses, Vignette Wine can help bring your brand to life and reach new audiences.
With our background in branding & advertising for some of the world's biggest brands, don't hesitate to get in touch.